Thursday, May 28, 2009

Ode to the Nica Mutt

While teaching English I received an email from Rrodney that included this poem. It is a funny poem that his friend Ian wrote while serving in the Peace Corps. So I hope you enjoy this little treat of humor. I know Courtney and I did.

Ode to the Nica Mutt

You have the head of a pit bull and the body of a wiener dog
Your lineage is more confusing that "Spaceballs" Mawg.

With a monstrous head that is twice your body's girth
I can't imagine how your scrawny mama ever gave birth.

Nipples so saggy they drag on the floor
It's a wonder your puppies come back for more.

With ribs protruding, eating anything is a must,
I'll bet you could chew up barbed wire and crap out rust.

For now Nica Mutt, you can be my best friend,
But you'll be back on the street when my service ends.

"Dedicated to all the suffering mutts around the World. There IS a doggie heaven"

Ian Wood

No comments:

Post a Comment