Monday, May 25, 2009

Feeling like Paul

This morning I read out of Luke and John. Such familiar stories but a new lesson. For instance, if we are born of the spirit then our spirit is to be like wind. So that made me think about what exactly is wind. You can feel wind, you can see it, but you do not know where it is from or where it is going. I just thought that it was neat that we are suppose to be like wind. So I was writing down my pray for this morning and I was praising God for the people who have been praying for me. And I began to pray for Broad River Community Church. I also began to miss the community greatly. BRCC has had such an impact on who I am spiritually. So I feel like Paul because he writes to the churches who are teaching the truth and says that he wishes he could be there, and he praises God for them. And I praise God for the community of BRCC. I pray that God blesses you and watches over you. I love you all very much and I miss you with all my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment