Thursday, May 28, 2009

Another Class

I love teaching English. Today was about all about the present tense. So far it is not that difficult to teach English. But I do have a feeling that I am going to eat my words pretty soon. So the present tense, is not that difficult, at least I do not think so. All you have to remember at the moment is that He/she/it has an "s" on the verb. For example
I eat
You eat
He/She/It eats
They eat
We eat

Do is an interesting word. I feel like today will be a difficult day trying to explain what it means. And that it is used for many, many different things.

I thank God that I am a native English speaker. It would be a pain to have to learn English as a second language. Tomorrow we work on questions. I will let you know know that works out.

No comments:

Post a Comment