Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Here but not

Yesterday, Courtney and I were suppose to go to the Music School but that did not happen, for two reasons: one the school is planning something special for us, and two I do not think I could have made it. Yesterday my stomach decided to hate me. I do not know why, but it did. I spent most of the day in my room. On top of my stomach's mutiny against my body my head began to have a lovely ache to it. Thank you Jesus for allowing me to experiencing this joy. Anyways today at 8:30 my time and 10:30 Eastern time I have my Peace Corps interview. I am so ready for this thing....not really. I know if God wants me to be in the Peace Corps than he will allow my to be. And if not, I will not. We shall see. Well i am going to prepare for my interview, ie pray. And I will let you know how it goes after.


Shalom

No comments:

Post a Comment