Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Day of Travel Part 1

So this morning Ihad to wake up at 5:30. Why you might ask if my flight is not until 10, did I have to wake up at 5:30. Well I had to go to work with my dad. Which I interesting but, not something that I really wanted to do. I only had to be there for aobut an hour and 45 minutes. So I woke up to my day knoking on the bed room door saying that it was time to wake up and that he was getting into the shower. Not really sure why I needed to know that he was getting into the shower but whatever. Slowly I rolled around on the bed and then finally put my feet on the gound and I was awake ready to go. I began doing everything that I had to do: brush my teeth, put last minute things in my suitcase, and get them into the car. Stuff like that. So, I was ready at 6am to get into the car and say goodbye to my house for three months.
So basically my time at COATS, the company my dad works for, consistedof: reading, drinking coffee, and my dad showing me off. He would intorduce me to his co-workers and he would tell them that I am going to Nicaragua for the summer. It made me feel really good, because my dad was proud of me, and he was showing me off. It was great. So then i went on my way to the airport in which Courtney was waiting for me there. Went throug secruity find and was off waiting for our plane to leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment