Sunday, June 7, 2009

Not Much

Today I was awaken by loud noises, foot steps, talking and anything else you could imagine going on at a hotel at 6:30 in the morning. I knew if the noises woke me up, Courtney had to wake by now, she is such a light sleeper. By the use of pillows over our ears we were able to get a little bit more sleep. I finally got up, showered, and dressed. I walked in the the lobby/restaurant of the hotel expecting to see Domingo or Lester to be there but neither of them were there. I was kind of sad. I usually see them everyday, instead there was another guy named Rene, who will work when Lester and Domingo have the day off.

So I ordered my normal for breakfast and then I talked with Magda and Nohemi. Magda had talked to Fanny and she told me that the church was not having normal services. The service started at 9 and I was told this at 9:20. Oh well..... Maybe we will go out again today.

For lunch I was fortunately able to eat gallo pinot again and a salad. How grand a meal.

No comments:

Post a Comment