Thursday, June 18, 2009

Moving

We are moving to Tere's other hotel. Well it is not really a hotel it is a convention center with three rooms. We will be staying there with her for the duration of the two groups stay at the hotel. 54 people will be arriving on friday. That is a lot of people. I am excited to see Becca and the rest of her group. Courtney and I asked Becca to bring us some Heath bars. I hope the is able to bring them. We will see. Courtney and I have all of the paperwork for from Datanli and Los Robles. So we are now processing that information into spreadsheets. I emailed the application to the engineer with Water Missions. We were told told that getting the water project in before we leave could be a long shot. But, the two Peace Corps volunteers who live in Datanli said that they would be able to help with that also.


Paz

No comments:

Post a Comment